Tell me more about the treatment?
- Neutriherbs superior face serum – Includes a variety of serums specifically designed to help achieve desired results for all skin types. These include high concentrated Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol. These are specifically formulated to reduce pigmentation, brighten and treat signs of skin aging. It also helps to reduce breakouts and promote collagen production.
- Non Aesthetic Technology – Our experienced practitioners will recommend a skin care treatment plan that mat include Micro-Dermabrasion, Oxygen Therapy, Meso Gun, Micro Needling, HIFU and Radio Frequency.
How often will I need to attend the clinic?
- You will be required to attend the clinic for an initial consultation with one of our skin specialists who will ensure you are suitable for treatment and will determine a specific skin care plan to achieve your desired results. This is not a ready made solution, therefore treatment plans may differ customer by customer.
- Typically, a treatment plan consists of 3 treatments every 4 weeks. Therefore all treatments should be completed within 12 weeks.
What can I expect from the treatment?
Depending on your skin type some redness and swelling may be visible, but will usually subside around 48 hours after treatment. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort, but there isn’t any need for numbing agents or anaesthetic. The treatment is quick and effective.
Neutriherb Superior Face Serum Kit
Neutriherb products are able to be absorbed below the surface of your skin in order to transform skin cell functions at cellular level and correct damage. This gives fantastic results and is effective at reducing pigmentation, smoothing and clearing the skin.
What is Neutriherbs used for?
- Treat Skin Blemishes
- Treat Skin Pigmentation
- Improve Sun damage
- Improve Sallowness
- Treat Acne
- Improve Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Improve Skin Laxity and quality
- Improve Tone and Texture of skin
- Rejuvenate complexion
- Improve skin brightness
- Create a flawless glowing appearance
Side Effects – what to expect
Some redness, dryness and flaking can be expected in the initial 4-6 weeks. Other side effects are increased sensitivity to sun, blemishes or pigment changes.